Monday, October 12, 2009
New SVG Web Release: Beholder
Yowsers! It's another release of SVG Web, this time code named Beholder:
According to the classic D&D Monster Manual, the Beholder is an "aggressive and avaricious spherical monster that is most frequently found underground." In other words, you don't want to bump into this guy in a back alley.
This release, roughly about 1 month of work, has contributions from many users and developers. We've knocked out a bunch of bugs and features. The full release list:
- Issue 327 : Patching currentTranslate in causes error in Wikipedia Pan and Zoom tool
- Issue 326 : Update config.html tool to test for SVG MIME type
- Issue 316 : Background SVG is not being re-drawn on secondary pages for some browsers
- Issue 307 : Window resize handler can sometimes throw exceptions on IE if Flash not ready
- Issue 308 : Implement currentTranslate and currentScale and have it be a fast path
- Issue 312 : For Shelley Powers: Odd error when using within XHTML document: works with Firefox, does not work with any other browser
- Issue 176: Document Makefile dependencies
- Issue 233 : (regression) inconsistent size, spacing, flow of rendering
- Issue 304 : tspan-tag ignore s coordinates of upper text-tag
- Issue 305 : Changing shapes and paths from 'hidden' to 'visible' does not work.
- Issue 306 : Regression in test_js1.html: Text that should be hidden is not
- Issue 311 : Summation of transform causes shaking and invalid transformations.
- Issue 254 : Lamb Animation Sample Doesn't Look Correct
- Issue 315 : Reduce the number of Sprites created per Node to increase performance
- Issue 321: Support for animating path "d" attribute (except interpolation)
- Issue 325 : Support data: URL scheme for object tag
- Issue 329 : in flash renderer, images get cropped if they are moved programmatically
- Issue 330 : in flash renderer, fill with image pattern does not work (programmatically)
- Issue 293 : Position of image differs in native vs flash
- Issue 207 : Doing transform on image dynamically throws exception
- Issue 343 : Support on* events in SVG "use" element.
- Issue 344 : Cache image requests for same file
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]