Monday, March 02, 2009
- Understand the Dojo Toolkit with emphasis on building slick, interactive, advanced web applications
- Be able to create custom widgets that work on all of the mainstream browsers
- Be able to put Dojo's extensive collection of accessible and internationalized turn-key widgets to work
- Be able to write good unit tests for web apps -- even interactive ones -- and be able to effectively test in all mainstream browsers
- Understand how to animate content and perform 2-dimensional drawing in web appliations -- all without Flash!
- Have a library of tips and techniques for production settings"
I would *love* to attend something like this somewhere in the Bay Area!
And I know others who would as well, and they are both Civil Engineers who don't want to be experts, but they do want to be able to understand enough to make simple modifications and extensions.
Thanks for posting about the event.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]